If only dreams would come true,
I would be so near to you.
Pondering each breath of yours,
As my senses become addict to it.
I would be so near to you.
Pondering each breath of yours,
As my senses become addict to it.
If only dreams would come true-
As your cologne pulls me like the gravity,
Grabbing you by the waist,
Your feet would seem the mountain tallest!
As your cologne pulls me like the gravity,
Grabbing you by the waist,
Your feet would seem the mountain tallest!
If only dreams would come true,
You would tell me, you skip a beat when you see me laugh!
And desire to live without breathing ever again.
You would tell me, you skip a beat when you see me laugh!
And desire to live without breathing ever again.
If only dreams would come true-
The time you made moments, worth to live for, would come alive!
And happiest person I'll be to survive!
The time you made moments, worth to live for, would come alive!
And happiest person I'll be to survive!
If only...
No comments:
Post a Comment